Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Little Quilt Show Stuff...

Made by Joe...
no...not Lynn's Mr. Joe...
although this did make me think of the man behind Sew'n Wild Oaks...
but Joe, the husband of Julia, the Kuna PieceMakerS Show Chair...
Each year he constructs a beautiful side table for the winner of the show's Peoples Choice Award.
If this isn't enough to make you want to hang a quilt in the show I'm not sure what is.
 
 
I strolled around one corner & thought of another blogger I enjoy.
Sue at Cozy Little Quilts recently blogged about her beautiful floral Farmers Market Quilt...
I have this Lintott book, More Layer Cake, Jelly Rolls & Charm Quilts & a stash of fabric on my to do list...this quilt is known by the authors as High Fashion...but Sue has renamed it in honor of the lovely fabric collection she used by Brannock & Patek.
 
So these are the things at the show that made me think of my long distance friends in Blogland.
 
Be Inspired...then be Inspirational...
 
Nancie Anne

 

3 comments:

  1. Woww, those tables are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous tables !

    I had to take a double take when I saw the basket quilt ! My first reaction was : WOW! Nancie made a quilt like mine ;-D

    ReplyDelete