Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Quilty Fun Cuteness

 Just Had To Share My Sunday Baskets! 
This block could so easily be repeated for valances in my kitchen! 
I love my little fussy cut egg shaped chicken print basket!
Patting myself on the back here a bit...sure hope I don't dislocate my shoulder!
Here's the group as it's coming together, minus the 4 patch blocks I posted yesterday.
I'm going to love the mugs too...
once I replace the handles with something that shows up against the background print a bit better!
 
Happy Sunday Stitchin'!!!
~Nancie Anne
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I like the red and white check basket best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! Reminds me that I need to get busy on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the baskets yep the egg one is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did it! Yea! I had such aspirations and instead took a nap.. Love your baskets! So cute! Cheery wave!

    ReplyDelete