Friday, March 7, 2014

Quilty Fun Progress

Here are the most recent Quilty Fun Sew Along blocks that I made last weekend!

 
We're on the downhill run now as we are just a few weeks from making our final blocks and setting our tops together!  Don't let this dissuade you from starting though...it's never too late to begin!
 
If you'd like to see a ton of super cute blocks, visit the Quilty Fun Flickr Page.
You can find it HERE.
 
I've purposely saved some of the steps that I consider "filler" blocks so that I can make decisions about dispersing colors around the quilt.  It might be scrappy and fun, but I still feel the need to do some planning and evaluating to bring some of my own wonky sense of balance to the finished product.
 
~Nancie Anne
 

3 comments:

  1. Darling blocks! Mine have collected dust, but I'm still collecting the patterns for later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All pretty blocks, but I specially love the flowery flutterbies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute blocks is what they are! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete